Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I have a Transformer with my name on it!

It made a nice change to have a week where I mostly received nothing but Transformers related arrivals.


Tuesday (last week), @darkageis, I received Reveal the Shield Windcharger.

Windcharger is quite the awesome little Scout. He has a nice looking vehicle mode, a fun transformation, and a decent robot mode. Since his arrival he's been a permanent fixture besides my PC.

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing a few repaints of this guy (I'd especially like to have Rook).


Thursday, FansProject, I (firstly) received Blesser.

Blesser is a very special addition to my collection because FansProject made it as a sign of support to those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan by starting a campaign in which contributors who donated $15.00 or more to the Red Cross and provided them with proof of their donation(s) would receive a Blesser (an inverted colour Sidearm limited to 1500).

What makes this even more special is that the tech spec card was personalised to each contributor by having their name printed as the human partner of Blesser.


I decided to have Shadow Scythe wield my Blesser as I felt I should keep these treasured FansProject items together (although it does kinda go against Blesser's function as a rescuer to be paired with this corrupted Protector).


Thursday, Frankie (a.k.a. toyspark), I (secondly) received...
  • United Autobot Set
  • United Decepticon Set
What originally drew me into wanting these sets was the blue crystal Hot Rod (I have a thing about collecting that Rodimus mould), but after transforming Scrapheap (the new head mould is nice), Cyclonus (always an awesome toy no matter what colour its in) and Scourge I'm really liking the other redecos in these sets (especially Scourge, he's the highlight of the crystal Decepticon trio).


Saturday, Kapow Toys, I received...
  • Generations Wheeljack
  • Generations Thundercracker
  • Kup 01 Head Kit
The main item of interest for me here was the replacement heads for Generations Kup. Once you've attached the new head it makes Kup look so much nicer than he did before with the official head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title