Monday, March 09, 2009

The Warrior joins his Master in a new battlefield

To accompany the Universe Classics Galvatron I bought recently, I now have this Universe Classics Cyclonus which I got from Play.com.

I was planning on buying just the Henkei version of this guy, but I'm kinda running behind on that range thanks to our shitty exchange rates and rising prices. So I broke down and got this one to tide me over as I'd probably never open the Henkei Cyclonus if I did have him in my possession.


Anyway, I'm very pleased with this toy.

The transformation is great fun. All of his joints are nice and tight (which is more than can be said for the floppy arm Galvatron). And the colour scheme is nicer in person than it was in the photos I saw before his release.

One sight downer though would be his left hand being a solid closed fist with no hole for his Targetmaster partner, Nightstick.

And speaking of Nightstick, he's quite the highlight of this package. You can either have Cyclonus wield him as a normal gun, or like in The Headmasters series where the Targetmaster can Target On! and become a gun hand.

Personally, I'm going to have mine doing the latter because I think it's cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title