Monday, July 02, 2012

Backlogged to the extreme!

Can't be arsed to write anything fancy at the moment as I just want to get this ever growing backlog of arrivals posted on the blog.


Friday (April 27th), HMV.com and Anime-On-Line, I received...
  • K-ON! The Complete Series
  • Ah! My Goddess Flights of Fancy The Complete Season Two



Friday (May 4th), Amazon.co.uk, I received Sailor Moon Volume 5.


Monday (May 14th), AmiAmi, I (firstly) received...
  • figma Sayaka Miki
  • figma Saber Zero ver.
  • figma Kyoko Sakura
  • figma Millhiore F. Biscotti
  • Nendoroid Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Revoltech Alphonse Elric
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative Su-37UB Terminator
  • Super Robot Chogokin Big Volfogg
  • S.H.Figuarts Super Shinken Red
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Zolda



Monday (May 14th), AmiAmi, I (secondly) received...
  • Armor Girls Project Blue Tears x Cecilia Alcott
  • Mobip Komari Kamikita
  • Muv-Luv Alternative The Euro Front (with bonus Revoltech EF-2000 Typhoon)
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable (with bonus figma Madoka Kaname School Uniform ver. and AmiAmi Exclusive T-Shirt)
  • Good Smile Company 1/8 Homura Akemi


Friday (May 18th), Disposable Heroes Comics, I received Regeneration One #80.5.


Monday (May 21st), Yokatta Shipping Service, I received...
  • S.H.Figuarts Shiny Luminous
  • S.H.Figuarts Gosei Knight
  • Super Robot Chogokin Key Of Victory Set 4



Thursday (May 24th), Amazon.co.uk, I received Madoka Magica Volume 1.


Thursday (May 31th), moviescentral, I received Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus.


Tuesday (June 12th), MANDARAKE, I received Robot Damashii Wing Effect Parts & Stand Set for Strike Freedom Gundam.


Tuesday (June 12th), AmiAmi, I (firstly) received...
  • figma Phantasmoon
  • figma Irisviel von Einzbern
  • Nendoroid Millhiore F. Biscotti
  • S.H.Figuarts Wild Tiger
  • S.H.Figuarts Barnaby Brooks Jr.
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider V3
  • Revoltech Evangelion Mass Production Type (Complete Edition)
  • Robot Damashii Aile Strike Gundam
  • Prime AM-08 Terrorcon Cliffjumper



Tuesday (June 12th), AmiAmi, I (secondly) received...
  • Saber Lily-san
  • D-Style Star GaoGaiGar
  • D-Style Goldymarg & Stealth Gao II Parts Set


Tuesday (June 12th) AmiAmi, I (thirdly) received...
  • Super Best Henshin Belt DX DecaDriver
  • Super Best Henshin Belt DX Double Driver


Wednesday (June 13th), all_your_music, I received G.I. Joe Series 2 Season 1.


Saturday (June 16th), Yokatta Shipping Service, I received...
  • S.H.Figuarts Trunks
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative Su-37M2 Terminator
  • S.H.Figuarts Greeed Ankh (Greeed)
  • Robot Damashii Launcher Striker & Sword Striker Set


Monday (June 18th), talltallcat, I received S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider OOO Ankh Stand Set.


Wednesday (June 27th), ehobbybaseshop and Anime-On-Line, I received...
  • United Black Optimus Prime
  • Prime First Edition Shining Optimus Prime
  • Berserk Complete Collection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title