Monday, April 23, 2012

It's time for another backlog related post

I say I should post on this blog of mine more often and fail to do so (then again, I do show off my purchases on Twitter as soon as they arrive anyway).

Ah well, I haven't had much time for it as I've been doing some real serious catching up on my anime backlog by finally clearing the likes of Amagami SS+, Black★Rock Shooter, Busou Shinki Moon Angel, C³, Dantalian no Shoka, Gundam 00 (Season 2), Haganai, Macross 7, Majikoi, Maken-Ki!, Mashiro-iro Symphony, Persona 4, Shakugan no Shana III Final, THE iDOLM@STER, Towa no Quon, WORKING'!! and Zero no Tsukaima F from it.

And while I'm focusing most of my attention on that I haven't even spent much time playing Hoshizora no Memoria which got a completed translation patch recently (Hell, I'm actually falling behind on quite a few visual novels now).


Tuesday (March 20th), Amazon.co.uk, I received Sailor Moon Volume 4.


Monday (March 26th), Yokatta Shipping Service, I received Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative Takemikaduchi Type-00A.


Tuesday (March 27th), RMGroup, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Special Edition.


Tuesday (April 10th), AmiAmi, I received...
  • figma Mami Tomoe
  • D-Style King J-Der
  • Revoltech Evangelion Evolution Evangelion Next Gen Testbed-04
  • Revoltech Edward Elric
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative F-18E/F Super Hornet "Raging Busters"



Saturday (April 14th), HobbyLink Japan, I received...
  • Prime AM-06 Skywarp
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider G3
  • S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Masked Rider Kaixa



Wednesday (April 18th), Amazon.com, I received Prime Season One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title