Monday, March 19, 2012

I gotta start doing this more often!

After another long ass delay I finally get around to doing a post for this blog of mine!

I was planning on playing the full version of DEARDROPS, but it hates my PC for some strange reason and keeps crashing on me (very annoying). So instead I started playing Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! (a.k.a. Majikoi) and have already finished the routes for Chris, Kuzuko, Yukie, Momoyo and Umeko.

Now it's time to clear this backlog of items...


Tuesday (February 14th), TFsource and Amazon.co.uk, I received...
  • Carnage Axe
  • Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone



Saturday (February 18th), Amazon.co.uk, I received Dark of the Moon Limited 3D Edition.


Saturday (February 25th), kcmanhk, I received Gaiacross.


Tuesday (February 28th), Yokatta Shipping Service, I received...
  • figma Kuroneko Holy Angel Kamineko Ver.
  • Busou Shinki Eukrante Dengeki Hobby Limited Edition
  • Busou Shinki Ianeira Dengeki Hobby Limited Edition


Wednesday (February 29th), tokinorinnku, I received S.H.Figuarts Cure Dream.


Friday (March 2nd), Amazon.co.uk, I received Last Stand of the Wreckers HC x2.


Thursday (March 8th), Anime-On-Line, I received Samurai Champloo.


Friday (March 9th), Paramount Home Entertainment, I received Dark of the Moon.


Wednesday (March 14th), AmiAmi, I received...
  • Saber-san
  • figma BRS 2035
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative EF-2000 Typhoon Ilfriede von Feulner
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Fourze Base States
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Fourze Stand & Effect Set
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Fourze Module Set 01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title