Sunday, August 22, 2010

He wasss once a Minooor!

This week didn't grant me much in terms of items, but it did grant me other meaningful things.

For starters I finally started and finished Kikokugai, another VN I've had installed on my PC for awhile but never got around to playing (shame I didn't get to it sooner cos it was quite enjoyable).

However, I was most humbled at being asked if I wanted to assist in posting stuff on the front page of TheTransformers.net, to which I accepted and was also granted Moderator status on the forum as a result (now that was a surprise).


Monday, supermart_usa, I received G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero The Movie Special Edition.

I basically got this to complete my collection of Shout! Factory G.I. Joe DVDs, and also for the fancy new widescreen presentation and special features.


Friday, oceankingtoy, I received Animated Rodimus Minor.

This toy is awesome, but the bow kinda sucks. That was my first impression of Rodimus Prime (was this guy ranked a Minor in Animated?) once I transformed him. It's the only quibble I have with him, and that's mostly down to the missile getting in the way when he's holding it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title