Saturday, March 27, 2010

It had to happen sometime

Yo, this is another edition of 'Nemmy couldn't be bothered to do these items separately' (or it might be more truthful to say that Nemmy was too engrossed in watching his Ghost in the Shell DVDs).

But what the hell, I'm here now aren't I?


Anyway, the first item which arrived on Monday was from all your music, and it was the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Season 1.1 4-DVD Set.


Item number two arrived yesterday from overman2k_usa, and it was the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Season 1.2 4-DVD Set.


And the final item arrived today from supermart_usa, and it was the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Season 1.3 4-DVD Set.

I took the chance to buy these boxsets cos the only real exposure I've ever had to the old G.I. Joe cartoon was the animated movie, so there's one reason right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title