Saturday, May 15, 2010

Even a slow week has its plus sides

It has been a quiet week on the 'Nemmy getting new stuff' front, but Nemmy did get a couple of new DVDs.

I saved this post until now because I'd spent most of the last week completing all the routes in Muv-Luv Extra (man, if this is considered the worst part of Muv-Luv, I can't wait for Unlimited and Alternative), and doing some overhauling to The Nerdsphere blog as I'm its newly appointed webmaster (so be sure to check that out).


Anyway, on Wednesday from supermartusa I received G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Season 2.0 4-DVD Set.

Yeah, I got the newest G.I. Joe boxset (even though I'm still running behind in terms of actually watching the other sets I currently have).

Next on the list will be that upcoming release of the animated movie.


And yesterday from tqtoys I received GunBuster 2 (a.k.a. Top wo Nerae 2! or simply DieBuster).

Compared to the original GunBuster series (which is one of my all-time favourites) I didn't like DieBuster as much, but I obviously liked it enough to drop a tenner for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title