Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weird cases for Linking Angels

After the haul I had last week, this week was pretty dull.

But to be truthful, I didn't spare much thought on it cos I've been looking after The Nerdsphere while everyone else is at Auto Assembly (lucky fuckers) and finishing off Moero Downhill Night 2 (I'd have been done quicker if the bloody SKIP function worked properly).


Monday, the_disc_connection_am, I received Angel Links Complete Collection.

I thought I was gonna get the Anime Legends release, but instead I got this one. Not that I mind because the discs are the same anyway. The funniest thing about it though is the case, cos never before have I seen two DVD cases stuck together on an official release quite like this.

As for the series itself, I last watched it roughly 4 or 5 years ago, and even then it was because of its ties to Outlaw Star, so it seemed like a good idea to purchase this as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title