Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wrecking courage for sticking rarity

This week brought Nemmy some new goodies, and only one of them is a DVD!


Monday, Kapow Toys and dvdmagnetinc, I received the Warbot Defender and King of the Braves GaoGaiGar Season Two Collection.

I think I mentioned it before, but I'll be calling the Warbot Defender Springer (cos c'mon, it fucking screams Springer!), and that's that.

As for the toy itself, I do feel safer in transforming this than the Knight Morpher Commander, but there's still that nagging fear I'm gonna break the damn thing.

And the second half of GaoGaiGar? Do I really need to explain that?


Tuesday, nosvette1 and Reprolabels.com, I received Animated Arcee and Classics Springer stickers.

Arcee's not a bad toy, but it felt somewhat lacking in my eyes after removing it from the packaging and transforming it a few times.

I dunno why, but it just strikes me as underwhelming in the face of other Arcees I have in my collection (such as the BotCon and WonderFest exclusives).


Regarding those stickers for Springer, I think this photo should cover it (and no, there was no room for Hot Rod in it, so don't even ask!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title