Friday, April 09, 2010

Yippee-ki-yay, King of Braves!

Here's yet another postings of 'no toys, just some DVDs' from yours truly.


Anyway, this next lot of DVDs from Tesco and supermart_usa are as follows.
  • Die Hard 4.0
  • King of the Braves GaoGaiGar Season One Collection
Die Hard 4.0 (a.k.a. Live Free or Die Hard) was a gift from my dad that he got when he went shopping this past Wednesday.

I did like this film a lot when I saw it on TV (I believe it was on Channel 4), and from what I understand both it and this DVD are the 'PG-13' cut.

After learning of this I really want to see that so-called 'Unrated' cut so I can see how it should have been (c'mon, even the usage of "Yippee-ki-yay, Motherfucker!" got hit by the censors).

And of course there's the GaoGaiGar I got yesterday, or at least half of it.

GaoGaiGar was the first Brave series I watched, and it is still one of my favourite anime series ever.

It got me buying various GaoGaiGar toys, and it also had me watching Betterman because of its apparent connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title