Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Without Muv-Luv I might not have got this

Another week of arrivals for me to post about (even though I'm late in doing so again).


Wednesday, all_your_music, I received Rumbling Hearts The Complete Series.

Just so we're clear, I'll be referring to this series as Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (or simply KimiNozo) from this point on.

Anyway, I've mainly known of KimiNozo from playing Muv-Luv (and seeing Akane play a role of importance in both Muv-Luv Extra and Muv-Luv Unlimited), but it wasn't until I played through the rest of Muv-Luv Alternative and saw Haruka and Mitsuki show up that I decided to get the anime (as the KimiNozo visual novel hasn't been translated yet) so I could learn more about these characters and better understand some of the references made to KimiNozo.


Saturday, wonderonlinestore, I received figma Nodoka Manabe.

Nodoka was the only K-ON! character I didn't have the figma of as I unfortunately missed the deadline in being able to order one last year, and the secondary market prices were pretty high too.

But thanks to a couple of eBay vouchers I was finally able to get one for roughly half the cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title