Sunday, August 08, 2010

Nemmy and stress, not a good combination

Like last week, I'm still feeling the same, only way more stressed from having another dealing with those fuckers at HMRC and Parcelfarce that cost me £31 in fees!


Monday, Fan2Fan, I received...
  • Kotobukiya 1/8 Kuroko Shirai
  • Alter 1/8 Yui Hirasawa
  • Alter 1/8 Mio Akiyama


Monday, Fan2Fan, I also received...
  • DX Chogokin VF-27β Lucifer Valkyrie Grace O' Connor Custom
  • Busou Shinki Altlene (with bonus helmet)
  • Alternity A-04 Starscream White Pearl
  • Alternity A-04 Skywarp Witch Purple Pearl
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Skull
  • figma Mio Akiyama
  • Henkei! Henkei! Gentei! Gentei! Dark Skyfire


Thursday, Kapow Toys and derbycitymedia, I received...
  • Generations Cybertronian Optimus Prime
  • Generations Cybertronian Bumblebee
  • Revenge of the Fallen Autobot Skids & Mudflap
  • Generations Autobot Drift
  • Generations Thrust
  • Air The Motion Picture
I won't be commenting on the items themselves cos a lot of them are still unopened (some were going to remain like that anyway) and I don't really feel up to it on the ones I have opened (not even on the Air movie which is exactly the same as the last one only packaged different), but I will give a word of thanks to Kapow Toys for the gratis Skids and Mudflap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title