Monday, April 11, 2011

A GunBuster for the palm of my hand!

No items arrived for me last week, but I did have a couple of things which kept me busy for awhile.

Firstly, I had recently found out there was a leaked patch that translated almost all of Muv-Luv Alternative (and playing that to completion was an utter joy).

Secondly, I've also started playing through the epilogues on Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (never thought I'd see those translated after the Houzuki route standalone was released last year) and have already finished the epilogues for Sachi and Touka.


Tuesday, AmiAmi, I received Revoltech GunBuster.

I haven't had much of a chance to properly check out GunBuster yet, but from I can see of it inside the box looks rather impressive.

Not to mention it's nice to have a GunBuster I can easily fiddle with (my Soul of Chogokin GunBuster is far too valuable for that).


Thursday, supermart_usa, I received CLANNAD The Motion Picture.

Another re-imagining movie by TOEI, but unlike the Air movie I found this one to be really enjoyable even though it differs from the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title