Saturday, May 29, 2010

Melancholy is in the Air

It feels like I've changed my hobby of toy collecting into DVD collecting the further we get into 2010.

Okay, fuck that shit, I've probably said it before (and this too no doubt)... I need to think of some new material to excuse my lack of toys this year!

So anyway, besides me boring you with that routine, all I've really done this week is make steady progress with Sekien no Inganock, finish the remainder of Cat Girl Alliance, and get excited about the news of MangaGamer releasing Minagoroshi-hen this upcoming Monday.


Monday, Amazon.co.uk, I received the Complete Season One of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I remember that when I watched the first episode (that being the Mikuru one) of this I was just staring at the screen in bewilderment until it ended.

Yeah, I went through the usual "what the fuck" motions afterwards, but I stuck with the series and well, where do you think I got the naming sense for this blog?

Says a lot about what I thought of it, huh?


Wednesday, derbycitymedia, I received Air The Complete Series.

Unlike Kanon, I haven't played the vision novel of Air, so all I have is the anime.

It's a fairly short series, but it also had one of the saddest endings I've seen. Although technically, you can't really call this a complete series because episode 13 is absent (I know it was a pointless recap, but they could have bunged it on the third disc with the OVAs).


Thursday, gameroomdealsinc, I received Air The Motion Picture.

This retelling of Air wasn't that bad, but after seeing the series it feels like it's lacking something, could just be me thinking that because they did it differently though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title