Monday, March 07, 2011

The joys of the Joker, an Eternal and a Hinagiku!

Things are finally starting to work out in regards to certain matters, but I think I'll just focus on the following items for now.


Tuesday, Yokatta Shopping Service, people4toy and kcmanhk, I received...
  • Rider Goods Collection 2010 with T2 Memory Joker
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Accel
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Eternal
The magazine basically covers every bit of Kamen Rider W merchandise (and a lot more besides) that was released at the time it was published. However, the reason for my wanting it wasn't so much for the magazine itself but the T2 Joker Memory that accompanied it.

After getting my Lost Driver and seeing those rather teasing images of it highlighting the belt's shared use with Kamen Rider Skull (whose Skull Magnum I already own) and Kamen Rider Joker on the back of the box was the deciding factor in me wanting all the Gaia Memories associated with it.

S.H.Figuarts Accel and Eternal were also purchases of the 'Figuarts Tuesday' plan.

Accel was the 'bargain' purchase of the two and also the only version of him I'm likely to get (I totally missed the boat with Accel Trial and the current secondary market prices were rather high last I checked).

Eternal on the other hand was one I wanted to pre-order but was too late in doing so, thus I had no choice but to acquire him on the secondary market. You could call me crazy for wanting a character from a movie I haven't actually seen yet (I'm still waiting on a certain fansub group to sub it), but I just happened to like the design of this Rider wearing a cape (even if on the toy it doesn't work out so well in execution).


Thursday, tm08120tzeming, I received Nendoroid Hinagiku Katsura.

Now this was purchased not long after I started re-watching Hayate no Gotoku! and Hayate no Gotoku!!. Through doing that I was once again reminded of the reason why I watched this show in the first place, that being the lovely Hinagiku Katsura. I knew there was a Nendoroid version of her available, but I didn't feel compelled to buy it until now.

I was planning on keeping her MISB like my other Nendoroids, but the temptation to open it is growing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title