Monday, February 28, 2011

I love it when a whimsical plan comes together!

Only a few items arrived this week, and all of them related to the 'Figuarts Tuesday' plan.

And I guess I should give a mention to this seeing as it got me watching the movie version of Macross Plus one more time (despite the fact I just recently watched the thing), so I'll recommend you go check out Episode 5 of Shut Up and Watch This! (even if it's so you can hear my name dropped twice).


Thursday, hobby_store_asia, I received S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Faiz.

Another of my 'Figuarts Tuesday' purchases, but one I bought mainly for nostalgia reasons. I have a lot of sentiment towards to Faiz because I probably wouldn't be the Kamen Rider fan I am today if it wasn't for my watching of Kamen Rider 555 all those years ago.


Friday, toy_and_game, I received...
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Decade Complete Form
Kuuga in his Ultimate Form is my favourite Form of Kuuga, and the only one I actually own as a Souchaku Henshin. But compared to that relic of a toy, this new S.H.Figuarts incarnation is a vast improvement in almost every conceivable way imaginable (except that he doesn't come with any weapons like the Souchaku Henshin one did).

I wanted Decade in his Complete Form cos they made it appear oh so fucking awesome in the show even though the actual design of it is kinda ridiculous with the cards on his head and chest armour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title