Monday, November 01, 2010

The Atomic disaster of the Punch of Kill Everything!

Not a lot of items again, but I did use the time to try out Skype (and had a brief chat with Sir Lagerlot in the process), reach Chapter 6 of ef - a fairy tale of the two., begin replaying Episode 6 of Umineko (so I can then play the partial patch of Episode 7), and read some of the Muv-Luv Unlimited manga (which has Meiya at her best).


Friday, Toys 'R' Us, I received Animated Atomic Lugnut.

Ideally, I would have preferred to get Lugnut in his original colours, but the prices for him were higher than the Atomic repaint, so I went with this instead.

His size isn't too disappointing (yes, he could have been bigger), but he's a fun little toy.


Saturday, Amazon.co.uk, I received Iron Man 2 2-Disc Special Edition.

My dad got this for me as he knew I liked the first Iron Man, and dammit, just watching it has tempted me into wanting some Iron Man toys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title