Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mercy is not dispensed here, fools... only RAGE!

I thought it'd be a quiet week this week, but ended up receiving quite a few deliveries.

Besides that, I finished the Elis and Kiri routes in Canvas2, and there's also Remember11 for me for to do when I get a spare moment.


Wednesday, rosarybox, I received figma Meiya Mitsurugi.

I knew next to nothing about Meiya when I first saw the figma of her, but after playing (the now translated) Muv-Luv Extra and Muv-Luv Unlimited, you could say it sparked my interest.

I didn't care much for her role in Muv-Luv Extra (it was a little too stupid at times), but once I got to Muv-Luv Unlimited, that pretty much convinced me to buy this figma of her.

One minor complaint I have isn't about the figma itself, but the screws of the stand... mine have RUST on them!!!


Thursday, Kapow Toys, I firstly received...
  • Generations Darkmount
  • Generations Red Alert
  • Generations Blurr
  • Generations Cybertronian Megatron
  • Generations Cybertronian Soundwave
  • Generations Dirge
I've only opened Blurr, Dirge and Straxus (Darkmount my ass!) thus far, and I'm really loving the awesomeness of Straxus. His third mode is rather shitty, but all is forgiven in robot mode.


Thursday, db_toysgarden, I secondly received DX Chogokin S.M.S Transformable Space Attack Carrier Macross Quarter.

I had a £13 eBay voucher to use and I couldn't really think of anything I seriously wanted, so I took a gamble and decided on the Macross Quarter (Well, I did rewatch Macross Frontier recently).

The box arrived a bit worse for ware (thank fuck I wasn't intending to keep it MISB), but the contents of Quarter itself were fine once I opened and assembled it.

Although I'm quite impressed with it, transforming the thing is a right pain (those shoulder joints are shockingly tight, so tight it requires excessive force to move them.), but for the price I paid I'm not too displeased with it overall (I might be if I paid full whack).


Friday, littlewoods-clearance and Amazon.co.uk, I received...
  • Revenge of the Fallen Autobot Skids
  • Escaflowne Complete Collection
Skids was bought because I found him cheap, but after opening him up and transforming him I was actually pretty damn surprised at how good he is (and now I want his blasted twin!).

Also, I FINALLY received my fucking Escaflowne from Amazon after waiting and waiting for the bloody thing to arrive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title