Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going retro with ThunderCats

Well, this first item actually arrived yesterday, but I couldn't be arsed to do another post at the time.


It came from Amazon.co.uk, and it was the ThunderCats The Complete Collection.

ThunderCats was a series I loved watching as a kid, and I now get to relive those memories with this 24 DVD boxset.


And then today, I received these from commander_nate, Play.com and mrs-boothroyds-holiday-dancer.
  • G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Courtney "Cover Girl" Krieger
  • Iron Man Ultimate 2-Disc Edition
  • T2: The Ultimate Edition DVD
So yeah, I have yet another G.I. Joe figure and some more DVDs to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title