Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kanon with a side of Die Hard

Here's some more DVDs I got this week.


First we have Die Hard 4.0 Ultimate Action Edition from uk-no1-store that arrived on Tuesday.

This is the one with the 'Unrated' cut I mentioned before, and boy it makes it feel more like a Die Hard film with all the profanity and gore intact.


And now to today where I received Kanon the Complete Collection from supermartusa.

Yeah, I'll admit Kanon is a very cutesy series, but its also one of the better adaptations I've seen of a visual novel (unlike some which make me rage!).

Hell, you may even recall some of the posts I made about the Kanon VN when it was in the stages of having partial translation releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title