Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some old classics on shiny new discs

Yeah, Nemmy got lazy in doing this again.

But to be fair I was playing the Tsumihoroboshi Chapter of Higurashi no Naku Koro Kai that was released by MangaGamer (not to mention getting the partial patch for Muv-Luv as well).


Anyway, Nemmy got some more DVDs (sorry, no toys again) this week, and the first one which I received on Monday from supermart_usa was Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete Collection (and it was much cheaper its UK released counterpart!).


On Thursday from HMV.com I received the 5 Disc Movie Collection of Street Fighter.

I know I already have the Street Fighter II movie, but the set was listed for a tenner and too good to ignore (even though the Street Fighter Alpha movies aren't all that great in all honesty).


Yesterday from liza0025 I got Ulysses 31 The Complete Series.

What more can I say about Ulysses 31? Its an old classic I used to watch on Channel 4 oh so many years ago.


And today from Play.com, Nemmy got his paws on Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone two days before its official release date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title