Sunday, November 08, 2009

What treats does this special day hold?

Well, today just happens to be the 25th birthday of ol' Nemmy here, so I thought I'd do another post on hauls.


The other day (so no, these aren't birthday presents) I got another Power Rangers Super Legends figure from 1977gp and a rather nostalgic (to me anyway) anime offering on DVD from Play.com.
  • Green Samurai Ranger
  • Street Fighter II The Animated Movie Special Collector's Edition


That being said, I did get one Transformer as a present from some friends.
  • Revenge of the Fallen Demolishor
I'm actually pretty happy with this as they were worried that they might have bought one I already had (which I can understand), but I truly appreciate their thought to be honest.

It isn't that bad a toy either, even though the transformation is kinda like doing origami and balancing it in robot mode takes a lot of patience (and that isn't one of my strongest points).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title