Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beyond all Space and Time for a marvellous bargain

Nemmy has just received a delivery from rogerrabbit1966, and this one is a really special one.


As you can see, I got myself a Deluxe Time Force Megazord complete with box, instructions and a promotional leaflet for the truly fucking amazing price of £3.98 (well, £9.73 if you want to include shipping)!

And on a side note, you can also see the other Masterpiece MP-1B Convoy Black Ver. metal plate and pouch I got from po_lu_si (yes, I actually paid to get the damn freebie this time because I couldn't be arsed to deal with anymore hassle regarding the second Masterpiece Black Convoy that didn't arrive with it either).

But enough about that, I want to focus on the Megazord instead.

I've always liked the look of the Time Force Megazord (a.k.a. TimeRobo), but my interest in it increased even more after I finally got the chance to see TimeRanger (the Super Sentai equivalent of Power Rangers Time Force) subbed in its entirety.

Of all the older Super Sentai series I wanted to see, TimeRanger was at the top of the list. Why? Mainly because I managed to learn of its existence before Power Rangers Time Force was even a twinkle in Saban's eye (okay, slight exaggeration, but I think you get the point).

TimeRanger just looked like a really cool concept at the time (how can anyone not like the futuristic nature it had?). The suits were cool, the weapons were cool, and the TimeJets with their three modes of transformation (TimeRobo Alpha, TimeRobo Beta and TimeJet Gamma) were also undeniably cool in my eyes.

But the coolest thing of all was the introduction of a second Red Ranger. You may know him better as the Quantum Ranger; I prefer to remember him as TAIMUFAIYAA!!! (sorry, I couldn't resist doing that. I meant to say TimeFire).

To cut a long story short, my recent watching of TimeRanger lead me into wanting (and of course getting) this Megazord. Now if only I could get my hands on a complete TimeShadow for the combined Shadow Alpha and Shadow Beta modes, that'd be really awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title