Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A bargain and a extortion on the very same day

We're getting closer to 2010, and I'm still annoyed about things in 2009.


Take these two items I got today from jingleworld and Argos.
  • Masterpiece MP-1B Convoy Black Ver.
  • Revenge of the Fallen Superion
The repaint of Energon Superion was a steal at £15, and that's about all because its overly loose, falls apart easily, and the legs are completely misassembled (which makes me glad that I didn't pay the full price for it).

Whereas the second Black Convoy has given me nothing but trouble since the moment I bought it.

First it got delayed leaving Hong Kong (it was posted on December 1st) for 5 days due to some Chinese holiday over there. On the December 14th it arrived in the UK and got ceased by those fucking cunts at Customs, who then held it for 7 days before they'd even charge it, and after that another 4 days before releasing it to Parcelfarce (on Christmas eve of all days).

I did try calling the bastards to get it sooner, but all they kept doing was denying it was there, blaming it on Parcelfarce, or bitching about backlogs.

And you people wonder why I HATE them with a passion?

Parcelfarce were actually a bit more helpful (but still bloody awkward at times) in resolving this matter, as evidenced by me having it now and not next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title