Saturday, April 04, 2009

How to pass an uneventful week the Nemmy way

It has been over a week since I last posted a blog entry, but I've had my reasons for not doing one.

For the most part I've been busy replaying the last three Episodes of Umineko no Naku Koro ni after I found out my install of the game was missing much needed sound files. And having those 'new' sounds actually made the VN way more interesting.


Besides that I've been watching the odd anime and toku episode here and there.
  • Like the finale of the random as hell Maria†Holic.
  • Getting nostalgic over Faiz's World in Kamen Rider Decade.
  • Finding an extended cut of the ending in Mai-Otome Zwei.
  • Discovering the wackiness of Churuya-san and Haruhi-chan.
  • Enjoying the newest Higurashi Rei OVA episode.
  • Checking out K-ON! on a whim and being glad that I did.
  • Catching the start of Hayate no Gotoku!! 2nd Season.
  • And grabbing the second part of the D.C.if OVA.
Oh, and I should also mention that Tsukihime - Fool's Errand release mirror moon did on April Fools' Day for those who were expecting Tsukihime 2 (yeah, like there was any chance in hell of that!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title