Sunday, April 05, 2009

Here's a figure that's dying for a Nice Boat!

I could almost kick myself for not knowing of the development of this figure sooner. I only learned about it from seeing some prototype pictures on AkibaHobby by chance.

It had even been shown off on Kotoblog without my realising it!


Ah well, the main reason I'm annoyed is because this is a figure of a character I've been wanting for the last couple of years. So I'm feeling grateful towards Kotobukiya for making one of her.

This is Kotonoha Katsura from School Days; who you may remember better if she had a bloodstained dozuki in her hand. I know I do as I used that uncensored DVD scene of her holding it from episode 12 of the anime for my current signature on TheTF.net.

And on a related note. Sekai Project are apparently very close to releasing a partial English patch for the School Days VN!

I'm not too fussed about it being a partial patch, I just want to play the VN I've been waiting to understand since the anime ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title