Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All the bitching on Kyou's route finally paid off!

Okay, slight exaggeration, but the result is the same either way.

Just when I'd almost given up hope of seeing Kyou's route animated when the recap episode aired. KyoAni go and confirm it'll see the light of day as a bonus episode when the eighth DVD of CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~ is released on July 1st.


And despite the fact it'll be condensed as hell like Tomoyo's route was, I don't really give a shit, as I'm absolutely ecstatic that they're animating it!

I've been waiting for this moment since finishing her route in the VN, and it's enough to make me wish July would get here sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title