Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rescue Force clears the path for Rescue Fire!

Yeah, I know Tomica Hero Rescue Force has officially ended and already shifted to Tomica Hero Rescue Fire in Japan. But I've been seeing it subbed from TV-Nihon, and they've only just released the finale.

Anyway, Rescue Force has been a unique series to watch over the last year. So I'm really glad that the guys behind Madan Senki RyuKenDo decided to continue their work in toku with this, as it's nice to have something different from the usual Super Sentai and Kamen Rider offerings.


If I had to name one thing I liked about the show, it would be Eiji Ishiguro (a.k.a. R5). He was awesome as their captain, and even more awesome when out in the field beating up villains in an overly hyper fashion and calling the Rescue Vehicles his servants.

I still laugh at how he overzealously summoned every Rescue Vehicle and suddenly remembered that he could only pilot the one when they arrived.

Man, I hope Rescue Fire is as entertaining as Rescue Force when I see its first episode subbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title