Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My broadband connection is still crying from streaming Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Can you remember me saying I've never watched any of the Higurashi anime?

Well that statement is no longer true as a few days ago I decided to watch the English dub of the first series on YouTube, and ended up finishing the entire thing in about three days.

Hell, I think I actually broke a new personal record with Higurashi by watching 15 episodes of it back-to-back in a single night (and then I got bonus points by having my mum there to see it all with me).

I credit this feat down to the appeal of the Sonozaki twins, as their story interested me (and my mum) the most while watching the anime. Although the prize for being the most creepy would still go to Rena (with Shion a close second) as I didn't get creeped out that much by Mion, Rika and Satoko.

To cut a long rant short, let's just say I liked the anime adaptation enough to download the other Higurashi series and OVAs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title