Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Asa-senpai gets more love with her instant growing hair

Kotobukiya are quite the crafty bunch for doing this when they'd already released a figure of Asa Shigure to compete with the Asa Shigure made by Alter.

I was fine with it at first because the only other figure I've seen of her (and the other heroines from SHUFFLE!) on the market looked terrible.


But that's not important as my main point here is can you spot the alteration they made with this figure?

They basically took the existing figure and made a Special Edition version of it by giving her that long hair appearance from the latter part of her VN route and Really? Really!

I should have seen it coming, but I didn't even consider that possibility once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title