Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Setting foot in Liberty City once again!

Since my last post I've been busy playing (and completing the Campaign mode of) War for Cybertron (it reminds me of the Armada game in some ways), but it should be noted that I had to purchase a Xbox 360 control pad for my PC as trying to play games with the keyboard and mouse just wasn't gonna work for me (sorry, but it's too damn awkward!).


Friday (October 14th), steveatclick, I received Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City.

Grand Theft Auto is one of my all-time favourite series of games, but due to my ceased video gaming activities a few years ago I never got to experience the forth era in the series (the last GTA game I truly remember playing was San Andreas, but I do vaguely recall playing both Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories though).

After finding out that my PC could run GTA IV I promptly looked into getting it and found this 'Complete Edition' release that includes both The Lost and Damned and The Ballard of Gay Tony for a bargain price.

One thing I wasn't too impressed with however was the being 'coerced' into creating a Social Club account and a Xbox Live account before I could actually start playing the damn thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title