Monday, October 10, 2011

Never thought I'd be playing this on my PC!

Another change I've enabled for the blog is Dynamic Views, this feature will be entirely optional (as I don't feel like changing the current template I'm using) and can be selected by clicking on either the image of Sakura Matou or the link just above her on the left sidebar.

Personally, I'm not too keen on these new views (they lack customising options for one thing), but they are available for those who wish to use them.

Other than that, I've played and finished Sono Yokogao wo Mitsumete Shimau ~A Profile Kanzenban~ (or as it's more commonly known, A Profile). And I've also added Symphonic Rain to my ever growing visual novel backlog.

Speaking of games...


Saturday (October 8th), Click For Games, I received Transformers War for Cybertron.

I can't remember the last time I played a video game that wasn't visual novel related (that includes Melty Blood: Act Cadenza and Ougon Musou Kyoku), but I know it's been quite a few years.

I was interested in playing this particular Transformers game when everyone was raving about how good it was when it first came out last year, but I did not own either of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 consoles to do so (and my old PC could only just about handle my visual novel gaming, so that was out of the question).

Then came the recent announcement for the Fall of Cybertron sequel, and that's when I finally decided to look into getting the PC version of War for Cybertron as I figured my current PC should be powerful enough to handle games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title