Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nemmy got lucky with Grand Theft Auto!

I should have posted this earlier, but I got very engrossed in playing through Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes From Liberty City and have only just now finished the story missions in those games.

While we're on the subject of GTA, I chanced upon an awesome deal on Steam where they were selling Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City together for £4.99.

I know I lost out on getting GTA IV & EFLC cheap, but being able to own the third era trilogy again for a fiver was enough of an incentive for me!


Monday (October 17th), AmiAmi, I received...
  • figma Luka Megurine
  • figma Kuroneko
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative Shiranui Model 3 XFJ-01a Demonstrator Color
  • Dark of the Moon Skywarp
  • figma Miku Hatsune Append Ver.
  • figma Madoka Kaname
  • Revoltech Sci-Fi Optimus Prime


Wednesday (October 19th), Fan2Fan, I received Dark of the Moon Darkside Optimus Prime.


Friday (October 21st), Kapow Toys, I received...
  • Causality Stormbomb
  • Causality Backfiery

1 Comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title