Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A lone Transformer for when my attention isn't drawn elsewhere

Just when I thought I was done with playing visual novels for awhile I found out a partial for Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden Witch was released (and that's not even factoring in the recent release of Demonbane), but before I got started on Episode 8 I've been busy replaying Episode 7 as lead in to it (the Tea Party is still the highlight of it for me).

Other than that, there was a single arrival that came my way.


Tuesday (last week), Kapow Toys, I received Generations Warpath.

I'll admit I was that hyped about Warpath when I first saw him, but after getting the toy in-hand I'm actually quite impressed with him. I think my favourite part about him is the transformation itself, and I especially like the head reveal from pushing in the turret. There isn't anything really negative I can say about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title