Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Burden for the Masterpiece Hardest to Bear!

Another uneventful week has passed (although I did finally manage to watch both the OVA and Movie versions of Macross Plus), but there were some notable arrivals.

I'll also give a special mention in regards to Episode 2 of Shut Up and Watch This! (which was a fan commentary for Saban's Masked Rider if you haven't checked it out) for accurately predicting the actions of yours truly so well (you're damn right Nemmy was "screaming" at that point!).


Thursday, Frankie (a.k.a. toyspark), I received...
  • Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy gold coin
  • Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy
  • Masterpiece MP-9 Rodimus Convoy display box
I was originally planning on only having the one Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy, but a slight oversight with my pre-orders has resulted in me now having two. However, unlike the Rodimus I received last week, this is the Hong Kong version which came with a coin and a pretty box for displaying him in (didn't get the big ass flame bag unfortunately) as additional extras.

And in case you're wondering, I will be keeping this Rodimus MISB as I see very little point in opening another.


Friday, kcmanhk and figure_house, I received...
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Double FangJoker
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Double CycloneJokerXtreme
  • S.H.Figuarts One Piece Nami
The two Kamen Rider W S.H.Figuarts were purchased as part of my crazy 'Figuarts Tuesday' plan I started on a whim at the beginning of the month and would last throughout the course of February. I do have more on the way, but I'm currently waiting on their arrival.

As for Nami, I did have my reservations on female type S.H.Figuarts after opening my Cure Black and Cure White, but with Nami I didn't feel like I had to be as cautious in handling her as the aforementioned duo. Changing her hands was practically a breeze, and her face was only a tad trickier but still relatively easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title