Sunday, September 05, 2010

How long until my PC gives its final Swan Song?

The fun and games with my PC are still ongoing. I think (and I'm saying that loosely) I've solved the 'NTLDR is missing' problem. However, the floppy disc drive on it seems to be fucked and won't work properly (I know I'm behind the times, but the PC in question is around 5 years old now).

On another note, over the last few days I started and finished Swan Song (again, a back burner VN). I can see why some folk might call it depressing as it doesn't exactly show humanity in the greatest of lights (especially in the Normal Ending, the Good Ending was just too fucking convenient and happy after all the inhumane shit that occurred throughout the story).


Tuesday, oceankingtoy, I received Animated Cybertron Mode Ironhide.

Its Cybertron Mode Ratchet with a new head (and in this case the correct paddles too), end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title