Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Chosen One strikes again!

I'm still not feeling all that great after hearing about my nan's death earlier this week, so I'll be keeping this post short.

Besides, I haven't been in the mood to do much else expect for playing through the beginnings of ef - a fairy tale of the two. (one of my more major back burner VNs) which I just started for some peace of mind.


Tuesday, HobbyLink Japan, I received Animated TA-33 Rodimus.

Well, there's not much to say here that I didn't say when I got the Hasbro Rodimus.

My opinion is still the same, but unlike that one I had trouble transforming this one easily. However, the main selling point here though is of course the paint job which is lovely and shiny (save for a few dodgy areas).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title