Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is truly a day for Masterpieces

Welcome to another day's worth of bragging from yours truly.


The first parcel to arrive was from Fan2Fan, and it contained the following.
  • Masterpiece MP-8X King Grimlock
  • Masterpiece MP-1B Convoy Black Ver. x2
  • Masterpiece MP-1B Convoy Black Ver. e-Hobby comic Vol.01 x2
  • figma Mikuru Asahina Fighting Waitress Ver.
  • figma Tsuruya-san Culture Festival Maid Ver.
  • figma Canaan
  • Revoltech Gurren & Lagann


Then a few hours later I got this G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Baroness Attack on the G.I. Joe Pit from Helgy toYs.

Compared to the Baroness I got yesterday, I'm liking this one a bit more (but I'm still not sold on these G.I. Joe figures entirely yet).


Oh, and before Nemmy goes, he may as well show that someone's prediction in him owning four Masterpiece Black Convoys finally came true.

Which means Nemmy can now have one in vehicle mode, one in robot mode, one to keep MISB, and another as a spare just for the hell of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title