Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My whimsical nature has struck again!

I knew this would happen, I just knew it! I always get caught by spur of the moment whims!

Well, there's no use in bitching about it now when this is only the beginning of these type of purchases (I'm expecting more in the coming days).

Now lets return to the reason for this post.


Today brought me two goodies from 4480andy and claudiasfabstore23.

The first item is the LEGO Town 6594 Gas Transit, which is the same one I mentioned when I got my Tank Truck a few days ago.

This little tanker was originally given to me by my nan as a Birthday/Christmas present in 1992.

It was a nice fun toy that gave me loads of enjoyment until the fateful day when my mum tripped and fell over right on top of it (I still hold a slight grudge with her about that!).

The second item is the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Baroness Paris Pursuit.

This purchase is just one of the 'after-effects' from when I was looking-up pictures of the H.I.S.S. Tank to make a little something showcasing the torment of a certain Time Lord (although its kinda redundant now because he now has a H.I.S.S. Tank).

Anyway, as for the figure itself, I'm in two-minds about it.

I do like the figure, but that lower coat piece pisses me off because I find it hinders the articulation of her legs (its just too damn restricting dammit!).

That, and the included missile launcher thingy is oversized and retarded looking as hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title