Friday, March 12, 2010

Get yourself a H.I.S.S. Tank, huh?

Today's arrival from metalwar2010 carries a very heavy proclamation of "I blame Matt!" all over it.


Which leads me to this aforementioned 'after-effect' known as the G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Cobra H.I.S.S. with Cobra H.I.S.S. Commander.

So yeah, Nemmy is now the oh so proud owner of a H.I.S.S. Tank (DAMN YOU, TIME LORD!!!).

Anyway, time for some thoughts on it.

For my first G.I. Joe vehicle, it doesn't strike me as something to be overly impressed by. Sure, it looks unique enough and has a certain level of charm to it, but that's about it really.

Seriously, what else can I say about a black brick with a cockpit on solid treads?

The little driver dude is an alright figure, but the legs on mine are very floppy and he doesn't like to sit in the sodding cockpit without having a struggle with the gun holster on his right leg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title