Friday, March 19, 2010

Nemmy has his Stand Alone Complex

Like my ThunderCats boxset, these first two items arrived yesterday, but unlike before I thought it'd make more sense to do it this way.


The first shipment of DVD boxsets were from Amazon.co.uk and direct_offers_uk.
  • Ghost in the Shell 2.0/Innocence Movie Double Bill
  • Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. The Trilogy Collection
I've already watched the 2.0 (and the original release on Disc 2 for comparison) and Innocence movies last night (along most of the extras included).

The Stand Alone Complex DVDs can wait until I've watched...


These DVD boxsets I got today from indie_dvds_direct.
  • Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. Complete 1st GIG Boxset
  • Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG Complete 2nd GIG Boxset
I'll probably start watching a few episodes today, but I might get waylaid by other things I have in the pipeline (like the MangaGamer release of Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia tomorrow).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title