Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crying Devils and Space Cowboys

Man, the DVDs just keep on coming!


Anyway, today from pridestuff and Amazon.co.uk I received.
  • Devil May Cry The Animated Series The Complete Series
  • Cowboy Bebop The Movie
Now I'd be the first to admit that Devil May Cry wasn't an adaptation without its flaws (and boy, it had them alright), but even someone as picky as me is hard-pressed to say no when the chance of owning the entire series for £5.76 comes knocking (seriously, would anyone honestly say no to it at that price?).

The movie of Cowboy Bebop on the other hand; well, that's another story cos the last time Nemmy watched anything Cowboy Bebop related was when CNX were broadcasting the series along with the likes of Outlaw Star and Dragon Ball GT.

I know I can get the series on DVD if I wanted, but not for the price I've seen it listed in the UK.

I'm sorry, even though I adore anime like crazy, I'm not paying a small fucking fortune for it.

So for now, the movie (which I haven't seen yet) will be all I'm getting at this time (as far as the UK release goes anyway, cos who knows? I might think about importing it from elsewhere at a much cheaper price).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title