Friday, December 25, 2009

This Christmas brought Nemmy another face

Well, isn't this shocking? The guy who has a low opinion of Christmas is here to post about presents he received from friends and family.


So besides the usual festive assortment of cash, clothes and toiletries, I woke up to these.
  • Revenge of the Fallen Jetfire
  • Universe Masterpiece Skywarp x2
  • Wrestling Superstars Collection
  • Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Voice Mixer
  • Transformers Movie Collection
The Jetfire will most likely be combined with my Buster Optimus Prime until I can get myself the black repaint of RotF Optimus Prime.

I'll probably open one of the Skywarps and keep the other MISB.

The wrestler feature movie DVD set will be watched when I have the time.

The Transformers DVD set won't get much use because I've already got them (but I do appreciate the thought).

And the Bumblebee Voice Mixer has been put to good use...


It allowed me to have another photo of myself without showing my REAL face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title