Thursday, December 03, 2009

Was I really going to pass this up?

While I was in the process of getting the fifth (and thankfully final) ending of the Discipline VN (which I'd put on the back-burner for close to a year), I received this item from Kapow Toys.


What I got was the visually stunning Revenge of the Fallen RA-24 Buster Optimus Prime.

For a item I only decided to purchase on a whim (as I wasn't originally intending to get any other version of this mould in favour of the upcoming black repaint), and believe me, just seeing it in the box made me glad that I bought it.

Hell, I'm quite surprised to have it at all to be honest considering it was listed as 'out of stock' when I ordered it two days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title