Thursday, December 31, 2009

Superion requires some new appendages

Nemmy's final acquisition of 2009 has arrived today from Kapow Toys.


And it was the FansProject Aerial Team Appendage Add-on Kit.

A lovely little set which will hopefully redeem some of the aggro I faced with Hasbro's downright shitty QC'd RotF Superion I got yesterday.

Now we fast-forward a bit in time so we can see how much the kit improves the look of this toy.


I did have my doubts on this kit, but not anymore for it managed to turn the worst of the Energon gestalts (in my opinion) into something pretty awesome.

So awesome in fact I may even get that Snowman Version of the kit for my Super Link Superion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title