Friday, October 30, 2009

Sixth Rangers and a few other goodies

I didn't get all of these items today; I was simply too lazy to post about them until now.


First from HobbyLink Japan and Frankie (a.k.a. toyspark) we have.
  • Portrait.Of.Pirates Mild Nico Robin Dereshi ver.
  • Alternity A-02 Megatron Diamond Black


Next up is two of the newer releases in the Power Rangers Super Legends range I received from chassie4011 and 1977gp.
  • Super Samurai Green Ranger
  • Titanium Rescue Ranger


And I also purchased all of the Metrodome G1 DVDs again because my old sets had some discs that'd refuse to play properly (on several players including my PC), so I thought "right, fuck you!" and looked on Play.com where I found the lot going for £20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title