Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The adventures of Seven and his buddy draw to a close

Another series I've been watching over the last year has come to an end. Does the name Ketai Sousakan 7 (a.k.a. K-Tai Investigator 7) ring any bells?

If not, you let a fun little series with transforming mobile phone robots called Phone Bravers pass you by.


Hell, I liked this series enough to get myself the DX toy version of Phone Braver 01 and his Demolition Boost Phone because ol' 01 was such an awesome character in the show.

Yeah, this was one of those times where I didn't just like something for their black colour scheme!

The finale was quite sad in how it handled the fate of the Phone Bravers (even more so after what occurred in the previous episode with 01). It was a little depressing in some ways, but it didn't ruin my enjoyment in watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title