Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where's my missing Suika ending?

I'm done with Suika A.S+ all barring the aggravating exception of not being able to get the third ending choice to appear in chapter 4. I've tried to get it several times without any success even with a translated walkthrough. That ending is the last thing I needed to fully complete the game and its eluding me!

Well, at least I didn't face that problem with the Katawa Shoujo demo. I managed to finish it 100% last night after getting the bad ending, which I thought was funny as hell in a twisted sort of way.


I also tried out the teaser patch for CROSS†CHANNEL. And I'm now looking forward to playing more of it when its translated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title