Saturday, April 18, 2009

New footage from Revenge of the Fallen is now online

Even though I'm not feeling the hype for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I can't deny that this latest showing of footage from Michael Bay at ShoWest looks mightily impressive.



The scene with Bumblebee and Sam didn't really interest me even when the waterworks started.

It was the bit after that which grabbed my attention the most.
  • We have the Devastator Megazord in action.
  • Prime gets brutally knocked about by Megatron.
  • Blackout is back from the dead somehow.
  • And Jetfire will no doubt be compared to me at some point.
If this is a sign of things to come, I might have to change my current viewpoint of preparing to be disappointed by RotF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title